The Women With Voices Tools Programme
Are you making the most of your employees voices?
A study by Deloitte and the Billie Jean King Leadership Initiative (BJKLI) highlights that Millennials want to work in inclusive cultures where their voices are heard.
The Women With Voices Tools Programme is fun and a highly interactive event that leads to higher human potential, an inclusive collaborative environment and higher staff engagement. Women (and men), regardless of their race, religion, or sexual orientation, are equipped with tools in growth mindset, bias awareness and communication skills to bring their unique ideas and perspectives to the table compellingly.
LUNCH AND LEARN'S are great for in house. For our full programme however, we recommend attendees are taken away from distractions.
By the end of the event you will be equipped with tools to:
- Have more power, presence and personal impact
- Close the performance gap
- Manage your emotions in order express your voice in meetings
- Be the person you want to be even in a room dominated by men
- Spot and override bias to harness your power
- Increase your confidence to apply for promotions and to speak up at work
- Understand why empowerment phrases, just as 'Be Bold, Think, Big and Just Do it,' ultimately don't work and learn how to actually propel yourself forward
- Understand how your mind works to deal with challenging questions
- Identify what is holding you back
- Discover your voice and your unique contribution to the world and your workplace
- Master compelling communication skills
Full days training
- Course notes
- Two months FREE access to our online hub of awesome videos for repetition of key skills to reinforce learning.
- Two months FREE telephone coaching to answer any on-going questions.
- Each attendee receives email and telephone support on completion of the programme.