While many opportunities have opened up for women and minority groups, the subliminal messages remain the same, that their ability and aptitude are down to how they look. Decades of research also show that stereotypes become self-fulfilling prophecies and how you think, do, feel and what you believe impacts your state of mind. However, this news, along with the financial benefits of having a diverse workforce is nothing new, yet nothing has really changed. With our unconscious biases being perpetuated in the fastest growing area of technology, Artificial Intelligence, what we need and what I provide is a fundamental shift in culture.
I curate events and workshops that empower workforce's with the tools to:
* Ditch the labels and reclaim their power
* Develop a resilient growth mindset, the most powerful tool for stereotyped groups
* Bring their whole self to work, express their authentic voice and eliminate groupthink in order to give their organisations a competitive edge
* Become a relatable leader
* Become more engaged, happier and creative
To raise awareness of the stereotyping and unconscious biases prevalent in technology (such as in Artificial Intelligence) and in advertising that impacts the lives, livelihoods and human rights of women and minority groups. To mitigate its impact through not only creating a diverse and inclusive culture, but through programmes that bring about Diversity of Thought. That is, where employees bring their whole selves to work and their authentic voices to the table.